Hey,

thanks for the hint. This is what I have now:

config.extensions = [ :reorder, :page_attachments, :mailer, :all ]

The problem is, that mailer is listed under extensions, but I can not
select the page type "mailer" from the dropdown menu on a page.
"mailer" is not listed as it should.

Any ideas?

rainer