Keith has been tending that branch, he can give you a more definitive answer, but it is probably ready to use.

Sean

Johannes Fahrenkrug wrote:
Thanks for the info, Sean.
So what if I'd like to use the German translation already right now.
Would the i18n branch be considered production-ready or would you
advice against using it?

- Johannes