Jason,

Since you have Rails installed, try generating a sample application
and booting the server.  If that works, trying requiring a typical gem
(like will-paginate) and see if the app still works.

That might give us clues whether the problem is somehow with your
radiant config or with your whole environment.

- Jeff

---
Jeff Casimir
Jumpstart Lab by Casimir Creative, LLC
http://jumpstartlab.com
@jumpstartlab on twitter
Rails Jumpstart - Aug 15&16 - Beginning Web Application Development
JavaScript Jumpstart - Sep 12 - Intermediate Javascript Programming & UI
Robotics Jumpstart - Sep 13 - Intro to Robotics with Lego Mindstorms NXT