I am currently using 7.1. I'll try to get more information next time it happens.

Steven

On Sep 4, 2009, at 8:07 AM, j...@jones.be wrote:

Hola,

I have never run into this issue however I have never done anything special in the extension that deals with caching issues so can't comment diagnose yet.

What version of Radiant are you using?

Jeff Jones

Quoting Jim Gay <j...@saturnflyer.com>:

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 6:03 PM, Steven