Can anybody help me with this?

It appears that the page status feature in my radiant installation is not working. All of my pages are publicly accessible regardless of their page status. ie. Home Page set to status "Draft" can still be viewed from the public side of my site.

I'm not sure where to begin to fix this issue. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

- Alex