Yeah, that's it thanks.

I happen to be testing a deployment to a dev.x sub domain. I'm not setting dev.host but it has automatically assumed this is a preview domain because of the name. I wasn't aware this feature existed thanks so much.

- Alex

Do you have your dev host set?

One of the built-in features is to be able to set
Radiant::Config['dev.host'] = 'dev.mysite.com'
Is it possible that you have that set to your actual site address,
such as 'www.mysite.com'?

On Sep 14, 2009, at 4:29 PM, Alexander Gibbons wrote:

> Can anybody help me with this?
>
> It appears that the page status feature in my radiant installation
> is not working. All of my pages are publicly accessible regardless
> of their page status. ie. Home Page set to status "Draft" can still
> be viewed from the public side of my site.
>
> I'm not sure where to begin to fix this issue. Any suggestions would
> be much appreciated.
>
> - Alex
>

> On Sep 11, 2009, at 4:23 PM, Alexander Gibbons wrote:
>
>> I'm having an issue where radiant pages are not respecting their
>> page status. In the deployed version of my site, running on
>> DreamHost under passenger, all pages behave as if their "published"
>> regardless of their status. This isn't an issue for my development
>> copy. Any ideas?
>>
>> - Alex

Jim Gay
http://www.saturnflyer.com