John W. Long said the following on 09/23/2009 03:00 PM:
> On Sep 23, 2009, at 2:45 PM, Jim Gay wrote:
>> I'm not sure I understand what you mean by that last comment.
>
> It's harder to explain.
>
> Basically, encouraging users to have "blank" page parts is not
> something that I want to encourage.

Not so.
I've had to use blank page parts as "flags" in a number of situations
becuase I could not solve the problem any other way.

> The if_blank tag is a tad ugly. About the way I feel about the concept.

I wasn't concerned about the content, only the existence.
But there was no reason for the flag to have content.

--
What makes the universe so hard to comprehend is that there's nothing to
compare it with.