Please open one of the offending pages and paste the html of the editing screen into a pastebin (like pastie.org or gist.github.com) and then send us the link. Maybe we can see what's going wrong in the page.

Sean

harry byrne wykman wrote:
No, not all pages.  Those that cannot be saved cannot be so
consistently - that is, I have not been able to save anything new to my
home page but I am always able to edit my blog page.

Refreshing, as Sean suggests, does not help.

I am wondering whether I can drop some db data to resolve the issue
without doing any damage?

Harry

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 10:49:07 -0400