HiI am new to raidant cms.
I posted my query but was not able to get a proper solution.
My test site is : http://communiqs.com
user : admin
pass: radiant

I have created the stylesheet same as in the tutorial section of radiant
cms, but it does not seem to be working? why?

I have created articles also same as in tutorial section of radiant cms and
then i display it in my homepage .. that too is not displayed.

How do i go about this?? i am really confused and would like some help on
it..

Am i not creating a proper page layout . i have created a page layout as
normal then my home page should adapt from layout as well as put the content
of articles on home page..

it is not working.. some one please explain me in detail . i would be
grateful

Thanks
Bhavin