Hi all,
I have a blog with 7 child archives. Using r:aggregate to show entries
from all of the child archives on the main blog page. I can browse to
each child archive individually and have all the child entries show up
fine. I also have a sidebar block that will output all 7 archives.
I've also got monthly archives under each child archive like so:

blog
-- announcements
  -- %B %Y Archive
  -- some article
  -- another article
-- news
  -- %B %Y Archive
  -- one article
  -- two article

What I'm trying to do is add a monthly archive at the root /blog/%Y/%m
that transcends the children and will show all posts for that
timeframe. I tried creating the page  as "Archive Monthly Index", but
I get a 404.

If anyone has any suggestions or if it's even possible, please let me
know. I'm fairly new to radiant. Running Radiant CMS 0.7.1

Thanks in advance,
Stan