Hi,

my Radiant 0.8.1 app takes very long (about 3 seconds!) to respond for
non-exsiting pages. Existing pages are returned very quickly! I've
overridden FileNotFoundPage's cache? method to return true, so at
least the responses are cached now.
I'd still like to find out where the time is spent, though. It's not
the DB, those requests are just a few milliseconds according to the
log file.

I've written an integration test using ruby-prof now, but Radiant
explicitly activates Rack::Lint::Assertion for integration tests which
slows things down and thus doesn't give me accurate results.

Does anyone have experience with actually profiling the real
production radiant app? That would be very much appreciated!

- Johannes