Hey everyone,

I am having some trouble with version 0.8.1. I have two instances of radiant
running on my web server, one is running without a problem, the other one broke
after I updated to 0.8.1 using gem. I am afraid I have broken some more stuff
trying to fix it. So here is the situation: I can restart my mongrel cluster.
This will add the usual info to the log file. When I go to the url of the
broken radiant, I get an "Application error".  The other radiant works just
fine. When I look into the log file in the radiant directory
(/path/to/broken/radiant/log/production.log), there is no new entry since the
update. When I look into the nginx logs, I see tons of lines like this

"Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; de; rv:1.9.1.6) Gecko/20091201
Firefox/3.5.6" "-"

Is there any other log? I cant find any error reported with restarting the
radiant instance or so.

The working instance has the following extensions installed:

page_attachments
ray

The broken instance has a lot more:

aggregation
comments
copy_move
gallery
help
nested_layouts
page_attachments
page_attachments_xsendfile
ray
reorder
textile_editor
timezones

My first idea was to update the extensions using ray. I got a bunch of error
messages like this:

error: Entry 'HELP_admin.markdown' not uptodate. Cannot merge.
rake aborted!
Command failed with status (128): [git pull -q origin master...]

or

error: Entry 'README.rdoc' not uptodate. Cannot merge.
rake aborted!
Command failed with status (128): [git pull -q origin master...]

I then thought it would be a good idea to first disable all extensions. I did
so using ray, then restarted the mongrel cluster - everything is the same it
was. No I am kinda running out of ideas. I think I made a mistake running
rake radiant:update
twice, because this seems to have totally overwritten my config backup. That
sort of stuff happens if one makes a break for a couple of days between two
rescue sessions :-(
Any ideas on what this is about?

Cheers
Ole