On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 1:36 PM, Haselwanter Edmund
<edm...@haselwanter.com>wrote:

> >> That's cool - I learn something new all the time :)
> >>

> > But this would require that you turn off page caching. If you attempt it,
> be
> > sure to have a simple site structure and plenty of resources behind the
> > application.
>
> what about using this on the "dev" host? is it possible to have caching
>
> on
>
> www.mysite.com
>
> but not on
>
> dev.mysite.com?
>
> this would allow for editing *and* viewing the unpublished pages
>
> cu edi
> --
> DI Edmund Haselwanter, edm...@haselwanter.com,
> http://edmund.haselwanter.com/

That would be nice.

I haven't worked on it, but I had been considering some addition to the
r:content tag to optionally append a link for editing. That way you could
more easily set it to automatically appear, rather than the need for a new
tag.

--
Jim Gay
http://www.saturnflyer.com