On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 12:36 AM, Steven Southard
<ste...@stevensouthard.com> wrote:
> I was thinking a list all button would give me what I've grown to find
> useful while not impeding your vision for this site.  Thanks for your
> consideration.

I've added:

http://ext.radiantcms.org/extensions/all

There is no actual link to this as I'd like to avoid encouraging
people to use this because it could cause excessive load to the system
(one day). Consider it an undocumented feature.

> I wonder if a larger more generous picture right into to the body of the
>extension
> page would be nice.  I did see clicking on the image once the page
> was open brought the picture to full size.  Thank you I'm looking
> forward to see all of those images in there.

I agree that the screenshots are too small on the extension page. I'm
not going to get to this immediately, but I've created an issue for it
here:

http://github.com/radiant/radiant-extension-registry/issues/#issue/9

> One other thing.  The for hire button is just a great job.  Using so
> many of these extensions, taking them a part, and changing them to
> fit my needs I've gotten to see some of the brilliance that has made
> them. I truly hope the contributors continue to find reward past our
> many thanks for their efforts.

This is my hope as well.

--
John Long