Hi,

I want to move my Rails app to a radiant extension, as it makes it so
much simpler to share layouts and things with my existing controllers.

However, there is a problem: the Rails app already has an Authlogic
based User model.  It would conflict with Radiant's one.

Can anyone tell me a solution to how I can make the 2 co-exist easily
without going in and rewriting either the app or Radiant to change one
of the User model's names?

If it isn't possible, I'm just going to have to make them separate
apps, and integrate them some other way.

Thanks