On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 12:10 AM, Jim Gay <j...@saturnflyer.com> wrote:
> Because it's just a bunch of hacks and I think that things on the registry
> should be complete, or more friendly to the inexperienced. But I suppose that
> it would be helpful to others looking for a way to move from WordPress.
>
> Here it is: http://ext.radiantcms.org/extensions/190-wordpress-migrator

Thanks Jim. Quality can definitely be improved over time. A disclaimer
in the extension description might be appropriate, but I think it's
better for the the registry to be a comprehensive list of extensions.
It seems important for people to see it as *the* place to hunt for
extensions. In the past it's been the registry, the wiki, github,
google, etc. Far too many options.

--
John Long
http://wiseheartdesign.com