Does anyone have this working?  I had it semi working at one point,
but after migrating to a new server, it fails to work.  There are no
errors.  I click the copy_move button in the admin page, I get the 4
option menu and when I click on one, it does absolutely nothing.
Nothing shows up in logs, no errors, etc.

I would LOVE to get this working.  Anyone else have success with this?
 I've tried running the ./script/extension uninstall copy_move and
then ./script/extension install copy_move.  Still no go.  I even
stopped the server before running the uninstall and started after the
install.  Extension admin page says it's version 2.0.