Also- Haselwanter, your fix on the database_mailer is great, I'm using
it now. thanks for adding the admin UI thing, too, it's small but it's
nice to keep the log clean.

One tip Alexis: setup your environment.rb to load the extensions that
are vital to your site last, so they override less important
extensions. It's config.extensions = [ "twitter", "database_mailer",
"mailer"] etc. one of the first lines of that file.

Anna