On Mar 18, 2010, at 5:23 PM, banane wrote:

> You have to rake migrate the test env:
>
> rake radiant:extensions:reorder:migrate RAILS_ENV=test

Yet when I do that, it says:

Missing these required gems:
  rspec-rails  ~> 1.2.6

Yet gem list rspec-rails --local shows it's installed:

*** LOCAL GEMS ***

rspec-rails (1.3.2, 1.2.6)

(The 1.3.x versions  of rspec and rspec-rails came along with the cucumber
0.6.3 update I installed.) Even so, when I removed both versions of rspec-rails
and reinstalled only the 1.2.6 version, the migrate happened (verified by
inspecting the test db for the column, and the 'reorder-1' in the schema
migrations table):

$ rake radiant:extensions:reorder:migrate RAILS_ENV=test
(in /Users/arlenwalker/Sites/radiant/vendor/radiant)
==  AddPositionToPages: migrating =============================================
-- add_column(:pages, :position, :integer)
   -> 0.3256s
-- Putting all pages in a default order...
   -> 0.2469s
==  AddPositionToPages: migrated (0.5728s) ====================================

However, it made no difference, as after rake spec:models the same 66 tests
failed. Interestingly enough, after running the tests, the position column was
again dropped, and the extension's migration not applied during testing. I can
also supply the info that some other extensions that create tables for their
own use do not have the tables created, but I figured if I can figure out
what's wrong here, the solution will apply elsewhere.

Have Fun,
Arlen