HI Ilan

I've had this before, I can't remember what I did. I think it may be
the way you've setup radiant. Are you running it as a gem? Did you
create your radiant with
> radiant -d [database type] [name of site]

then Inside that directory you've made, you adjust the database then run rake?

What it's hiccuping on is a version issue with the gem "rack". So do a
"gem list"
> gem list

And report back here what versions you have installed.