Hi there,

One of our staff members encountered an interesting behavior when setting up
a form for a local activity. They wanted to limit the amount of characters a
user can type within the text box. They went ahead and used the maxlength in
the following manner:

 <r:mailer:text name="1engraving4x8" id="1engraving4x8" maxlength="13"  />

However, when looking at the generated page on the browser (View > Page
Source) the attribute is nowhere to be found. If I go back to edit the page,
I¹ll find the attribute where is meant  to be placed.

In the other hand, if I code this as regular html:

<input type="text" name="1engraving4x8" id="1engraving4x8" maxlength="13" />

Then I am able to see it reflected on the page source and the attribute is
applied to the form.

Any ideas as to why is not displaying when using the mailer form tags?

Thanks in advance,

Victor