> Thanks very much for testing this out, Marshal.

Happy to help in any small way.

The part you missed is that there was no conversion of content from the SNS
> records in the database to StylesheetPages and JavascriptPages.

I wasn't expecting the old sns content to be moved. Instead, I let the
uninstall remove it (at least I thought that's what would happen) and then I
created a new Sheets/stylesheet page and copied the css into it from a local
text file.

SNS stores content in a text_asset table, but none of the steps you did
> moved that content.

Did the uninstall remove it?

> I haven't yet created the necessary migrations, but judging from your
> experience here it looks like you'd assume that a migration would do the
> trick. So I'll probably just add migrations to move the content from within
> the Sheets extension.

This would be great!

> And if you are moving from SNS, I've also allowed for the "name" attribute
> to work. So your <r:stylesheet name="main" /> will still work, no need to
> update to be a "slug" attribute instead.

I had the "name" attribute at first, but when the css wasn't applied I
changed it to "slug"  thinking that might be the problem.

--
> Jim Gay
> Saturn Flyer LLC
> http://www.saturnflyer.com