Yeah, the new wiki system looks kick ass.

I'd like to do some wiki gardening over the next month or two if that
wouldn't offend anyone.  Many of the pages need cleaning up and at
least a few are missing content that got cut off from early versions.

- Jeff

---
Jeff Casimir
Jumpstart Lab by Casimir Creative, LLC