When I try to login to http://mywebsite.com/cms/admin/login

... the entry is accepted (or seems to be), but then Radiant
immediately falls back to a path that does NOT include the
subdirectory I installed Radiant into ("cms"), with an error of:

 "Not Found
The requested URL /admin/login was not found on this server."

(dropping the "cms" in the path, which is the subdirec I installed
Radiant into)

I'm using the very latest version (0.9.1)  I dug around, but couldn't
find a config -type file that holds that path.

I also dug around the Radiant site hoping to find more details about
this recently added feature (the "ability" to be installed in
subdirectories), but no luck there, either.

Any ideas?