Hi gang,

I am attempting to convert my blog over to radiantcms & rails 3. I am
getting the following error when trying to hit api/xmlrpc:
http://gist.github.com/579241

Now, I have researched myself enough to know that I am running radiant
with rails 3 and feed_me has a dependency on actionwebservice which
doesn't seem to support rails 3. The extension is simple enough and I
want to try to fix it myself. Maybe even make a contribution back to
the community.

My question is what is the rails 3 way of standing up a web service? I
can't seem to find any documentation on it and my google-fu is failing
me.

Thanks for any pointers in the right direction, even if it's a "go
read this" kinda response.

Bobby