Jim,

I read the code for a while and figured out that I needed to do the following:

1) rake radiant:extensions:vhost:apply_site_scoping
2) rake radiant:extensions:vhost:add_default_site

I'd like to add those to the README.

This scopes Page, Layout, and Snippet by default under a Site with a Hostname of "*". It appears that any user scoping is not done automatically except for the first user, which is defaulted to site_admin on the default site.

This gets things to more or less work, however, there is a bug in the extension's SiteController that render the "Go" (administer site) link useless. I am patching that and will send you a pull request.