2010/11/3 Simon Rönnqvist <si...@iki.fi>:
>   Hi!
> I'm using an old Radiant 0.7.1 installation with the page_attachments
> extension in use.
> In the Radiant admin interface thumbnails seem to be working, I get small
> icons for attached images there. But on the actual web pages I don't get
> resized images showing up, I might be doing something wrong... but the
> page_attachments extension doesn't seem to be all that well documented, so I
> turn to you. :)
> I added PAGE_ATTACHMENT_SIZES = {:thumb => '120x120>', :normal =>
> '640x480>'} at the end of my environment.rb and restarted the app, I used
> this kind of Radius code:
> <r:children:each order="desc">
>   <h2><r:title /></h2>
>   <r:attachment:each
> extensions="png|jpg"><r:attachment:link><r:attachment:image:thumb
> /></r:attachment:link><br /></r:attachment:each>
>   <r:content />
> </r:children:each>
> What I get is a full sized image. Any ideas of where things might have gone
> wrong?
> When I tested with just a simple <r:attachment:image:thumb name="image.png"
> /> again I got ‘name’ attribute required in the page.
>   cheers, Simon

I don't see where a "thumb" radius tag is defined in the source. Why
did you expect that tag to work? We'll need to correct the docs if
that's where you got it.
Looking at the 0.6.9 tagged code (and it's still this way in the
latest version) I see the description of the image tag:

https://github.com/radiant/radiant-page-attachments-extension/blob/0.6.9/app/models/page_attachment_tags.rb#L117

Have you tried:
<r:attachment:image name="file.jpg" size="thumb"/>

--
Jim Gay
Saturn Flyer LLC