Hello,
i hope somebody is able to help me please. I have installed a working
Radiant CMS on my Webspace

# Configuration:

- Ubuntu Linux 8.0.4 LTS (Virtual Server 1 & 1)
- Apache/2.2.8 (Ubuntu)
- git version 1.5.5.3
- Phusion Passenger version 3.0.0
- Rails 3.0.3
- Ruby 1.8.7 (2008-08-11 patchlevel 72) [x86_64-linux]
- WEBrick 1.3.1
- gem 1.3.7

# Problem 1 - Server hangs up after a while:

When i start my radiant with this command: script/server -e production
my cms will run nearly 2 hours and after this time it keeps to be hang
up.

Does somebody know why, please?

# Problem 1 - Store userinputs from webformular in MYSQL Database
How it is possible - to send formularinputs to a phpscript that stores
this values
in my database?

Please help me, i searched and googled but i have no solution for this
problem.

Regards and Thank You
Thomas