Hi,

I've been looking for the right extension/gem that will fix this error
message that I keep getting when creating a new Calendar using the
Event Calendar extension:

Admin::CalendarsController#create (ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid)
"PGError: ERROR: relation \"taggings\" does not exist\n: SELECT
a.attname, format_type(a.atttypid, a.atttypmod), d.adsrc, a.attnotnull
\n FROM pg_attribute a LEFT

Here are all the extensions I've installed in Radiant:

event_calendar
taggable_events

I thought all I needed were those two extensions. Do I need another
Rails gem? Any suggestions on what to install or configure?

Thanks,