Hello,

Just in the middle of creating my first radiant (and in fact ruby +
rails) site and liking the CMS thus far.

After I've finished version 1 of my new site, I was looking into the
possibility of creating a plugin to allow Ajax URLs with google
crawling possible
(like the twitter/facebook urls with the hash fragment #!)

Here is the google doc about ajax crawling:
https://code.google.com/web/ajaxcrawling/docs/getting-started.html

Basically radiant would need to return HTML snapshots and do some URL
translation from the hash value to a query param.

Would a plugin to do this be possible or quite difficult?

Thanks

Alex.