Hi all,

Two questions related to the Vapor extension...

1 - If I manually add an entry to the flow_meters table in my MySQL
database, how come that redirect does not take effect on my site? Even
restarting radiant doesn't seem to get the redirect to take effect.

2 - Is there a maximum number of redirects I can have? I have a
radiant installation that's got a lot of redirects set up (240 at the
moment), and most of the latest entries are not redirecting. The
database design and the UI seem to imply I can have an unlimited
number of redirects set up.

Thanks,

JT