Hi everyone -

Had a chance to finally get a new Radiant project set up on Heroku
tonight and it's pretty much straightforward with some help from
jsntv200's gist (thank you, sir!) - https://gist.github.com/2424787.
Set up my Gemfile as needed (with some cues from that gist, a
Procfile, and the one thing I've seen here and there - remove
config.ru.

Before removing config.ru I wasn't seeing any of my (repo committed)
assets served.  After removing it was good to go.  For purposes of
oversharing, in short:

heroku create --stack cedar
heroku rename mysite-staging
git push heroku master
heroku run rake db:migrate
heroku db:push
heroku restart
heroku logs --tail

Big ups to you guys who shared all the great feedback

- Joel