Thanks, that did work on the if_comments_enabled tag.  But I'm actually just
cancelling the built-in radiantCMS hosting.  Drupal hosting offers much more
out of the box without troubleshooting.  I was able to get what I needed set up
in less than 30 mins.  If there's some huge advantage to having a Rails based
CMS vs. PHP based, let me know, otherwise I don't see the point.