I'm running Radiant 1.0.1 in Rails 2.3.18  on Heroku and it needs some
speed improvement / optimization. I'm using Thin for a webserver.

My production.rb looks like this...

# Settings specified here will take precedence over those in
config/environment.rb

# The production environment is meant for finished, "live" apps.
# Code is not reloaded between requests
config.cache_classes = true

# Use a different logger for distributed setups
# config.logger        = SyslogLogger.new

# Full error reports are disabled and caching is on
config.action_controller.consider_all_requests_local = false
config.action_controller.perform_caching             = true

# Enable serving of images, stylesheets, and javascripts from an asset
server
# config.action_controller.asset_host                  =
"http://assets.example.com";

# Disable delivery errors if you bad email addresses should just be ignored
# config.action_mailer.raise_delivery_errors = false

# Cache your content for a longer time, the default is 5.minutes
config.after_initialize do
  Radiant::Config['site.url'] = 'mywebsite.com'
  SiteController.cache_timeout = 1.seconds
end

The biggest problem is when I try to show a list of 100 pages on the site
and it results in a time out and application error almost every time.

Do I need to increase the site controller cache to a longer time? Do I need
to implement a different caching to work with Heroku?  Do I need to  switch
to a different webserver like Unicorn or Puma?

Any help would be appreciated....

Thanks!

Zac

--