Hi,

On 02/21/2018 12:42 PM, Tuure Vartiainen wrote:
how to configure this? My problem is that I need to initiate RadSec connection
by IP adress this way:

<Handler RecvFromAddress=/^(?!195.113.xx.x$)/o, Realm=vsup.cz>
Identifier            vsup_cz
<AuthBy RADSEC>
   Host                195.113.xx.x
   Secret              radsec

When I use HOST = IPaddress I've no option how to tell Radiator which value
compare against SubjectAltName:DNS.

SuljectAltName:DNS matches against configured Host, so it only works when using
FQDNs.

I changed the feature request to target adding TLS_SubjectAltNameDNS
configuration option similar to
TLS_SubjectAltNameURI.

http://www.open.com.au/radiator/ref/TLS_SubjectAltNameURI.html#TLS_SubjectAltNameURI

there’s now a new config option TLS_SubjectAltNameDNS in latest patches,
which can be used to define expected FQDN for SubjectAltName:DNS.

thanks for implementing new config option. I finally upgraded a week ago and it works perfectly. Exactly as I needed.

Thank you