On 13.7.2021 18.05, alexander.hartma...@t-systems.com wrote:

We've encountered another issue today: when CheckTimerInterval is configured to 0, to disable the periodic DUO API check which fills our log and generated unnecessary traffic and load, the API never recovers when marked as dead.

That seems to be correct, but likely not expected.

Do you have a suggestion how to solve this besides configuring CheckTimerInterval for something else?

Currently there is nothing to solve this. A strategy, such as starting the poll timer when the API is down and letting it poll until it's up, would be needed.

If you have a preferred idea, please let us know.

Thanks,
Heikki

--
Heikki Vatiainen <h...@open.com.au>

anywhere. SQL, proxy, DBM, files, LDAP, TACACS+, PAM, Active Directory,
EAP, TLS, TTLS, PEAP, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco, Yubikey, HOTP, TOTP,
DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, etc.