Hi,

We had tried OpenLDAP however faced some problems about documentation and
implementation. Because of these problems we have switched back to Netscape
Directory Server. It works great. Now we use ORACLE but for other reasons.

If you can make OpenLDAP running, it will be ok for Radiator I believe.

Regards,

Ferhat