Hi Yen,

On Feb 9, 10:29am, Yen Choi wrote:
> Subject: (RADIATOR) DBD-Sybase 0.13 test failing on make test
> I feel as though I am 95% there!
Im sorry its been such hard work.

> When I do a make test, it t/place fails with the following:
>
> I am using Redhat 5.2 and trying to connect to NT SQL 6.5.
> sqsh works....

I suspect the test routine doesnt like the fact that its MS-SQL at the other
end.
I would be inclined to ignore the test results and try it out with Radiator
now. Radiator does not use SQL placeholders

I think you _are_ 95% of the way towards getting a working system.

Cheers.

--
Mike McCauley                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Open System Consultants Pty. Ltd             Unix, Motif, C++, WWW

Platypus, Freeside, external, etc etc etc on Unix, Win95, NT, Rhapsody