On 1999-02-23T09:38:25,
   Mike McCauley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> 2. Try to match up some cases where there is a Stop but no Start, and look for
> a pattern, possibly try to match it with the Radiator log (you can determine
> the time you should have got the missing Start from the details in the Stop
> record, and then look in the radiator log for what might have happened at that
> time.

I parsed the data and I am a fool ;-)

Ascends send out Stop records for sessions which didn't start or where there
was some error. This is even documented.

Which still irritates me is that there are so many of these - I will have to
look into this some more, but Radiator is not at fault.

BTW, can Radiator generate "Disconnect-Request" packets to terminate sessions?

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée

--
Lars Marowsky-Brée
Network Management

teuto.net Netzdienste GmbH - DPN Verbund-Partner