Hi Richard,

this error means that Radiator received an accounting packet, and found that
the signature in the packet did not agreee with the Radiuas protocol
requirements.

This can be from one of 2 things:

1. The shared secret in your Nas and Radiator are not the same. This is not
likely as it would probably mean all your authentications would fail too.

2. The NAS you are using is one of the handful that do not correctly
implement the Radius standard. You can work around this by specifying
IgnoreActtSignature in the <Client> cluase for that NAS.

Hope that helps.
BTW John at Internet2Exterme has a similar problem, so I have CCd the
mailing list.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Open System Consultants                 +61 3 9598 0985

Mike is travelling right now, and there may be delays
in our correspondence.