I've got my radiators all ironed out and running well.  Now, I need to
find a way to distribute a users file between them.  I have one
running on linux and the other running on NT.  I was going to put
something together to run on linux's crontab and simply FTP the
file every day.  Has anyone else found a good way to distribute
their users files through out their radiators?  If not, can someone
tell me where I can find the module "Net::FTP"?  This would be
helpful in creating this distribution program.  I was unable to find it
at CPAN.

Thanks,
John Kicklighter
Internet 2xtreme