Radiator 2.13 with most of the patches.

Trying to migrate old ISDN hard-coded users
across to use Radiator. Usernames/password have been
decrypted and dumped into a flat file. I wanted to
configure a DefaultRealm for the ISDN router so
that I didn't have to change anything...

I have a client entry that SHOULD trigger the use
of a specified Realm. If I specify the full realm
it works, else it fails.

Without the realm, fails with no such user.

I have a isdn.users file that has...
----------------------
test    Password = "test99", Simultaneous-Use = 1
        Ascend-Maximum-Channels = 1,
        Framed-IP-Address = 202.10.2.137
----------------------
and radius.cfg has ...
----------------------
<Client 202.10.0.33>
        DefaultRealm isdn.att.net.au
        IgnoreAcctSignature
        Secret N0TLIKELY
        DupInterval 300
</Client>

<Realm isdn.att.net.au>
        #
        # Strip the realm so we can auth with the bare user name
        # in the users file
        RewriteUsername s/^([^@]+).*/$1/

        <AuthBy FILE>
                Filename %D/isdn.users
        </AuthFile>
        # Where do we write the accounting file
        AcctLogFileName %L/detail.isdn-%Y%m%d
</Realm>

--
Stephen Ollis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   Ph: +61 2 9911 1606(BH)
Team Leader, Server Systems - Network Engineering  +61 2 9911 1555(FAX)