In my radiator log files, I frequently get about 30 of these messages in
a row where the port number (e.g. 791) changes for each message
NOTICE: Session for tmcclin at 209.60.64.25:791 has gone away

I also get several of these messages always grouped together in this
way:
ERR: Attribute number 11 (vendor 311) is not defined in your dictionary
ERR: Attribute number 1 (vendor 311) is not defined in your dictionary
WARNING: No CHAP-Password or User-Password in request: does your
dictionary have User-Password in it?

When we're running Radiator, we get a larger than normal number of
problems with dial-up users unable to negotiate a compatable set of
network protocols. We're using a combination of USR HiPer ARCs and USR
Netserver chassis.
===========      Andrew Aken - President      =========
======       GlobalEyes Communications, Inc.     ======
=Southern Illinois' Fastest Connection to the Internet=
==========      http://www.GlobalEyes.net      ========