Hi,

I have installed the Radiator 2.13 into Linux Server. It works well
standalone. I configured it using AuthBy Radius but it does not work.

The Solaris is backend radiator and it is currently on-air working very
well. I attached the radius.cfg file of Linux (Debian). Very simple file.
The passwords are same. And when we look into Firewall logs ther packets are
being sent well.

I have tried several times with Trace 4 and 5 but no informative message. In
the logfile of Solaris there is nothing. In Solaris, we use Oracle as
backend database for authentication and accounting. Nothing special. I have
checked the passwords and they are all same. The ports all same and indeed
we can find the packets are accepted in the firewall.

Anybody has any ideas?

Many thanks,

Ferhat

logfile