Hi Mike,

Thank you. Now my radiator 2.13.1 is working.

I have several questions about the progress to give a dinamic IP:

1- If I configure this users file

fer     User-Password = "fer"
        Service-Type = Framed-User,
        Framed-Protocol = PPP,
        Framed-IP-Address = 255.255.255.254, <-----
        Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.255,
        Framed-Routing = None,
        Framed-MTU = 1500,
        Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP

Then fer get an IP from the NAS server ( My NAS has a pool defined)
Is it right? Some times it works but others does not. Why?

2- If I use:

fer     User-Password = "fer"
        Service-Type = Framed-User,
        Framed-Protocol = PPP,
        Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.255,
        Framed-Routing = None,
        Framed-MTU = 1500,
        Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP

And use FramedGroupBaseAddress 193.146.120.120.
Then fer get an IP But not 120 + Port . I think this is a problem with my
NAS. It has two PRIs
If I do not use # FramedGroupBaseAddress 193.146.120.120.the system get me
an IP but I do not know how, I think the NAS..

3- FinallyI think the best solution to my problems is that I want to give a
dinamic IP from a pool defined on the Radiator configuration. How to do
that? How and where to define a pool? and how to configure the users profile
to get it? Could I define several pools?

Thank you for all your help and time.

Best regards,

Fernando Martin
Interlinea2000