Has anyone implemented a way to keep 2/4/6 phone lines open by
booting the user who has been logged on the longest?? Where we
have 200 modems in a pool the ppl that have been on the longest
are usually the ppl who are trying to stay on 24/7. We want to
keep 2-4 phone lines open so a user will never get a busy signal.

Also does anyone know if it is possible to disconnect users who
are pinging servers to stay online?? I want to boot users who
are not doing anything for hours on end trying to stay connected
or whatever.

Thanks for any input/feedback I would appreciate any info.

Ryan