On Wed, 12 May 1999, Stephen Roderick wrote:

> I emailed about this a while ago. I use the following:
>
> $Radius::Nas::snmpgetprog $nas_id $client->{SNMPCommunity}
> $Radius::Nas::AscendMIB.12.3.1.4.$session_id

  Hmm, I was afraid of that.  Oh well, beats not being able to use SNMP
for this at all.  Good to know I'm not the first person who's had to deal
with this.

  Thanks!

                           Ian Quorn
                       UNIX mook -- IWBC
          "By the hands of doom / Pushed to the - wall
           Fear the inescapable / you all will - fall
           No one is spared / you all will - crawl"
                -Solitude Aeturnus, "Spiral Descent"