Hi Jamie,

Ive found that on Linux, its genrally much easiser to install the free Sybase
ASE SQL server, and compile DBD-Sybase with the client libs in that one.
Usually get no errors at all. On the other hand, I have always found the ctlib
librraies painful to use. Thats why I recommend to get Sybase ASE (its very
easy to install, there is an RPM, from memory) and use DBD-Sybase with that.

Cheers.