Mike,

I always apply all patches you deploy (although most of it I don't need
anyway :-).
Last monday I applied the latest patches, and Radiator now comes with it:

C:\Radiator-2.13.1>perl radiusd -config_file c:\etc\radius.cfg -trace 3
Undefined subroutine &Radius::Realm::reinitialize called at radiusd line
160.

I didn't change *anything* on this server. I just applied some newer .PM (on
c:\perl\lib\radius\ folder) and "radiusd" (on c:\radiator-2.13.1\ folder).

This is a test environment, so before I rollback all patches I applied, I'd
like to hear from you.
What should be causing this?

Cheers,
Ricardo Freire