I doubt you'll be able to use cfgmaker. cfgmaker is hardcoded to
pull specific MIBs from the agent, namely it polls the ifEntry MIBs to
create file referrencing specfic entries within ifTable. Since Radiator
uses different MIBs (take a look at draft-ietf-radius-servmib-04.txt in
your Radiator doc dir), cfgmaker wont work with it, but MRTG will.  You'll
just have to hand-tweek the mrtg cfg files.

- jeremy

On Wed, 26 May 1999, Ricardo Kustner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i want to have mrtg stats on my radiator but i cant get it to work...
> cfgmaker (comes with mrtg, creates a cfg file from a snmp device)
> gives me this error:
> (I changed community name and IP address)
>
> ./cfgmaker [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> # Add a WorkDir: /some/path line to this file
>
> SNMP Error:
> Received SNMP response with error code
>   error status: noSuchName
>   index 1 (OID: 1.3.6.1.2.1.1.1.0)
> SNMPv1_Session (remote host: "10.0.0.1" [10.0.0.1].161
>                   community: "public"
>                  request ID: 509089804
>                 PDU bufsize: 8000 bytes
>                     timeout: 2s
>                     retries: 5
>                     backoff: 1)
> SNMPGET Problem for sysDescr sysContact sysName sysLocation ifNumber
> sysObjectID on [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> my radius.cfg has:
> <SNMPAgent>
>         Community public
>         BindAddres 10.0.0.1
> </SNMPAgent>
>
> did any1 use mrtg+radiator succesfully?
> (i have mrtg 2.6.6 and radiator 2.13)
>
> Thanks,
> Ricardo.
>

> ===
> Archive at http://www.thesite.com.au/~radiator/

// Jeremy Hinton                        Visionary Systems, Inc.
// [EMAIL PROTECTED]                             http://www.visi.net
// Network Operations                          Newport News, VA
// A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men